Wednesday 11 May 2011

Things to do before final submission!

First of all, I want to say apologise for everyone because the reason I've not updated it lately, bit too long! 

Anyway, I've been busy lately doing my final year moving image projects. What a heck! There will be some useful things that I will say via blog about how I did get on so far..

(See the picture on your left):- 
//that is my desk where I can work all the time 24/7\\

Sometimes I had sleepless nights (which it isn't good for my health! :S). I still got lots of things, I would like to show you what I have observation over the last few weeks. 

Firstly, I've been create a new 'DVD-Menu' for my last project. My theme is Found. Art. because I have always look at the nature stuffs to use for film, also I have little hobbies collection on found objects in the past. But the main reason is all of my 6 projects need on common which I thought about Found Art from 'recycling' term.

I still got Typo in Space project, 5th Animation project and DVD menu to completed before 20th May. The pressure is still on! 

Watch this space for next few days which I will keep you posted how I get on with my projects..

No comments:

Post a Comment