Tuesday 22 March 2011

Film London in 90 Seconds: Capital Tales Project

(Oops! I haven't update my blog for a while. I apologise to my followers, the first and foremost of all.)


Well, let's say I have been working on my new project since last week, this is my second week. I must do something more and I will figure it out somehow first. However, you might be wondering what is the brief? The brief is 'the film and can be on any subject, any genre but if you need inspiration here are themes to get your creativity flowing : Hidden London, Breaking Down the Walls and Flying High.' I am not in anyway restricted to these themes/titles. So I can make anything I like. 


Last week, I start to do something to make from the garden and borrow the Sony HD camera to start filming out of something I think it is inspiration.. I get my hands dirty! and get inspired! In my head is fill up with many thoughts and thinking about what I should do something that can be creative and inspiration! During one day in the weekday, i went on and filming all day to have some close up shot and far shot. Still work in progress...Please look below to see my example works so far;





The reason why I did that because I got out of the house to wandering around the garden, the first thing I saw at the garden are full of thrash cigarettes on the ground next to me. So I want to see and experiment them. Then I import the film into Final Cut Pro and editing changing like 'change speed', cut and paste and ALSO you might surprise to hear this....I editing audio sound too!! It's quite challenge for me to editing that sound to make it sound right and reasonable. 




1 comment:

  1. its fab that ur dabbling into filming and editing. experimenting stuff is always th big part of the process. thumbs up!

    ReplyDelete