Tuesday 15 March 2011

The Mystery of the Abandoned House

With both this street and the empty house surrounding it so densely populated you would think it is difficult to hide this abandoned house is an opposite where i lived. That is deserted and bit spooky at the same time. This is one such place where I went to explore for a while during the afternoon.



     

It is very close to Hillingdon Hospital, just down the road but this place was like a ghost town. Literally. I could sense my feeling that I have to walk towards to this house back garden and it is still mystery. It is like a natural disaster area. There was no barrier or locked, it was open- access for anybody can use this area for a while (unless you won't want police to get caught you red-handed!)




This house used to belong and lived by 'legend' Bernard to fought World Wars in the past. He used to love greeting local people every years and never stops. Once, when I and my brother was little and he used to telling us his past stories all the time! (By the way, he actually have bit of OCD about his BMW black car recently before he sent back to care home nearby.) 



Once, I knew when I continued walking around the back garden and peek inside the house that what it looked like a kind of history 'ghost town' will never go away. I still have the feeling that it can't be disappear from his tales of his proud 'past' around his old home area.



No comments:

Post a Comment